Yea, yea, I know summer is still here...buuut with school approaching rather fast, as my oldest starts Friday it's time to start talking MINI SESSIONS. October is already half full and I'm starting to book in November. Also, if you are wanting family pictures done before Christmas my cut off date will be Nov 22.
As of now I will have 1 Mini session day with 6 spots available. I will be opening slots to previous clients first. If there is enough interest I may open a second day. I will announce the dates August 19th at 9AM. So stay tuned!!!
In the meantime here are some ideas for what to wear.
- Are you a fashionista and want to be on trend for this years fall colors? Well her is Pantone's Fall 2015 Color Wheel.
- Looking for examples on how to coordinate? Check out my Pinterest Board for Fall 2015: click here.
- Who is the hardest to buy for? Buy their outfit first and coordinate everyone else around them.
- Where to shop?
- Children's clothing for baby to 12: Jcrew, Janie and Jack, Sweet Honey, Little Silver Swan, Magnolia Lake, Persnickety , Matilda Jane, Hannah Anderson, Baby Gap/Gap Kids, Kelly's Kids, Children's Place. Unfortunately boy moms...girls have far more options.
- Teen Clothing: Gap, American Eagle, Jcrew, Aeropostale. They usually know what they want...hopefully not sweats!
- Adult Clothing: Gap, Jcrew etc. You may have your own favorite places. But if you are not a good shopper (like me...I hate it) and looking to be in the same color palate...it's generally a lot easier when you can shop at the same store.
These are just some examples of stores that may help in the hardest part of a family session...WHAT DO WE WEAR?! It's always the biggest stress for a family other than getting everyone out the door unscathed. That being said if you have a store that you think needs to be added...let me know!!!
REMEMBER I'LL BE ANNOUNCING THE DATES FOR MINI SESSIONS ON AUGUST 19TH at 9AM!